Monday, January 8, 2007

Not much going on here. I have been trying to get Madi back on her schedule since Christmas. But she is having a terrible time sleeping at night. I don't know what is going on. Some nights she sleeps all night and others she is up half the night. We have been shut ins for two weeks now. Which isn't all bad.

Chris has been busy. He was in Concordia last week for three days and not getting home until 9:00 at night. He has two extra guys helping him out for awhile. He was down at the shop all day Saturday getting his office organized and getting paper work rounded up for the end of the year.

I am starting to work on sewing again. I have several blankets I want to make and especially one for Madi...which I still haven't done yet.

Take care and have a good week.

Love, Amy

No comments: