Last weekend Jason and Tabatha picked up a Little Tykes picnic table for Madi for me. She absolutely loves it. She eats her breakfast and lunch there everyday and snacks. She likes to sit and color and play with toys and read books. Thanks Aunt Beth for convincing me to get one!!
Madi is growing so fast. Just in the last couple of weeks she has changed so much. Earlier in the month we were battling sleep at naps and bedtime. Now we have our routine down and she goes to sleep the same time everyday and she no longer cries when I lay her down. Maybe two minutes at the most occasionally, otherwise she curls up and goes right to sleep. She is now feeding herself with a spoon. She just started that this last week and she doesn't get alot of food from the plate to her mouth, but she is getting there. It is so much fun seeing all the little changes.
I have started pulling wall paper down this last week. I have the front bathroom almost done and have started in the kitchen. I still have to scrape the glue off the walls but it isn't taking as long as I thought it would and it is coming off so much easier than before. I am going to start helping Chris in the office doing his paperwork on Mondays. I hope it will only take a couple of hours in the morning and then I can come home and get some more work done on the house, while Jane is watching Madi. This way I can get more done and Madi gets a change of pace.
Happy Birthday to Mom tomorrow. Also Happy Birthday to Darci, Jeremy, Uncle Paul, and Uncle Mike and Chris' Uncle David. Hope you all have a great week.
Love, Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment