I took Madi to the doctor Monday to see if they could help me with her not pooping. The doctor put her on Miralax, a gentle laxative. It's supposed to soften the stool and make her go more often. It worked really well Monday night and she finally pooped. She was feeling better and I was feeling better. Had some trouble again yesterday and she finally pooped again this morning. Still pretty hard so I have some playing room with the dosage of Miralax. It's just going to take some time to get it and her regulated. She is such a bear when she is not feeling good, so I am hoping we can get this under control and get a potty routine down. Otherwise, her potting is going good. She is starting to tell me she has to go potty and then says "I'll do it by myself." Cool!!
Chris is hoping to get his wood working tools moved out to the house. So far the weather hasn't been very cooperative and it doesn't look good for the weekend either. We are also wanting to get our garden going. Besides the onions, everything else has to be in the ground by the end of May. We have a little time to work around the weather.
Here are some pics from yesterday. We went out to play with her new bubble gun from Uncle Jason and Aunt Tabatha. She absolutely loved it and we went through the whole bottle of bubbles. Half of it got spilled, but she still had a lot of fun!!
Have a great rest of the week!!
Love, Amy
2 comments:
Yeah! Can't wait until the 29th!!! How exciting. I'm glad you're feeling better!! Madi looks so pretty in her orange shirt, I'm glad she likes the bubble gun. Hard to keep Jason from opening it when we got it, almost had to buy two, ha ha ha! :)Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Daisy's catching up on her sleep beside me, she will be ready to go! ;)
I am so glad she is doing better. We had such a good time out there Friday. Thank you so much. I can't wait to find out what you are going to have. Do you have names picked out yet?
Post a Comment