January
February
March
April
May
| Happy Birthday Madi! |
June
July
August
September
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Evan! |
October
November
December
I have heard from many, many people that kids grow up so fast. "Don't blink, before you know it they will be grown and gone." Though some days it doesn't seem like time can move fast enough and others I would like to freeze and be able to cherish every moment just a bit longer. Looking back at pictures from this last year and remembering all the fun times and not so fun times too, time does seem to be moving rather quickly. Both of the kids have done some amazing things this last year. It seems that Madi is always learning something new that is moving her further and further to independence. And Evan is constantly changing from his baby innocence to his own big boy independence. I am looking forward to another wonderful year and the changes that it brings.
I Love You Madi and Evan,
Mommy


1 comment:
I always love your picture review! But it is just a reminder of how quickly they are growing. Thank you for this blog! I love it.
Post a Comment