Sunday, October 15, 2006

Next Saturday is Bob's (Chris' cousin) open house for his Taxadermy business. There will be food and a chance to see alot of Bob's awesome work. He just finished a peacock yesterday. I haven't seen it, but I can only imagine that it is just beautiful. If you aren't busy, please stop by. He is in the new addition to Chris' shop. I think everyone knows where it is, if not, give me a call.


This was just too cute to pass up taking a picture of. I had her on the counter while I was making supper and had all the bottles out for hamburgers next to her. She is very persistent in reaching and getting what she wants. And of course everything goes into her mouth. (Don't worry, it was empty and cleaned out.)



This is the face she makes when she is trying to get something. It is so funny. She juts her chin out and sticks her tongue out and tips her head back. She is such a card.

This same night, one year ago, I had just found out I was pregnant. What a trying and rewarding year it has been. And if you know me, keeping a secret is really hard. But we wanted to make sure everything was going to be okay this time before we told all of our family. So we had to wait until Thanksgiving before we would tell anyone. (Except our parents and siblings of course). After that, it was still really hard for me to plan too much or buy anything. I don't think I bought anything until February. I had morning sickness almost the whole pregnancy and if I let myself get too hungry, it would make me nausious. We had only been in our new house for two months when I started having pregnancy symptoms and one of mine was getting sick with certain smells. Our house had sat empty for awhile before we bought it and they smoked in the kitchen. There was this odor in the walls when you walk in the backdoor (at least I could smell it, maybe not everyone else) but everyday when I came home for lunch it would make me sick and I would have to run to the bathroom. It was horrible. But I would do it again in a heartbeat!! Madi is the greatest reward ever!! I couldn't imagine life without her and more babies would be icing on the cake.


Take care and have a great week!!
Love, Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is beautiful and we miss you guys. Can't wait until Christmas! Love, Aunt Beth

Anonymous said...

awwwww...don't ya just LOOOOVE the bumbo seat!!! So glad you are getting some use out of it...Ella in all her chubby glory got to fat to fit in it!! lol!!

Madi is growing up so fast!! What a doll!!