Christmas, Christmas, Christmas....means clean, clean, clean. It seems that is all I have done this week. But, it has been nice. We finally got all of our pictures and memoribilia hung up downstairs. I have been wanting to do this since we moved in. It looks so nice. I also was able to get my sewing room organized and hopefully after the first of the year I can get started again. I have so many projects started and in mind.
While Chris was at deer camp I started hacking at the bushes in front of our house. I hate them!!! They are so overgrown and look awful. Wednesday I hacked at them again and then had to haul all the branches off. They still don't look the best, but I trimmed them and they look better. It will do until this spring when we finally cut them all down.
This week I have to finish my Christmas shopping. Madi is done, the rest of the family is done except Tabatha and I need to start shopping for Chris. This is the first year without a list...it should be interesting. Especially since I have to shop with a 6 month old. There won't be any running all over town this year, two stores at max. And then I have a whole list of baking and snacks that I want to make. I have also found with a six month old that I need several days to get things done where it took only one day before. So, snack mixes will get started today and cookies and dips will have to wait until the end of the week.
Madi is doing well. I have been awful about taking pictures this month. But I am sure we will make up for it this weekend. She loves her food. We had carrots this last week. She is so funny!! She sees me making her food and she starts saying MMMMM!!! After every bite she says MMMMM and she opens her mouth big and if I wait too long for each bite she gets mad. Her little personality is showing up BIG the last couple of weeks. She is sitting up well, still needs some practice. She doesn't catch herself all the time when she starts falling and is still a little wobbly. But she wants to move so bad, shouldn't be long now. She is doing the rocking thing when on her hands and knees.
Well, my list isn't getting any shorter. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and safe traveling.
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment