Just wanted to pass along some pictures today. I love sitting in my bed and holding on to the side. I am trying to pull myself up, but I just don't have the strength yet. But once I am up, I can stand holding on for a little bit. Practice, Practice, Practice!!!
Love, Madi (Merry Christmas everyone!!!)

1 comment:
awwww...look at the big girl!!! lord, that brings back bad memories when ella did that and went right up and over the edge!! whew...i had a small stroke then!! as for the family pics, i hate sears just for that fact!! fyi, you can buy the high resolution cd from them and turn around and take them to walmart and have them printed!! you own the copyright to them since they are yours and you bought the cd!! yay!! or just come to beloit and i will do them and let you have the cd that day and you can take them to walmart or fast focus!! i want to do madi's pics again sometime (without all the wait on your end from me) sooooo sorry!!
happy holidays and merry christmas to all you guys!!! kind of miss us all getting together at grandma's house too!!
Post a Comment