Friday, March 16, 2007

Last night Madi took her first bath in the big tub!!! She had a lot of fun. She was able to move around more, which meant more slipping. Need to get grippy pads for the tub and more toys!!

Daylight savings time did a nice job of messing with not only Madi's schedule, but I have had trouble getting out of bed in the morning. We both did better this morning so hopefully I have her back on schedule. It's been rough this week. Madi also has a terrible runny nose and drooling like crazy. We are ready for some new teeth to come in!

I have the renovating bug right now. I am so ready to get started in fixing up our house. I have a list of things we need to do a mile long. Chris has been talking more and more about it so hopefully he is getting ready also. We had a local lawn care business come by yesterday and tell us what we need to do to get our yard looking better. They are supposed to be here today to fertilize. But our main goal, hopefully soon, is to get those ugly bushes and evergreen tree pulled out in front of the house. The plan is to get rid of all the bushes around the house and start over. And then of course there is plenty to do on the inside, but I have to wait until Chris is ready. (The fun stuff is coming up...TAXES, ugh)

Enjoy the new pics!!

Love, Amy




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

renovating??? ugh, we are trying to get estimates to reside, single and new windows, so i am feeling your pain!!! more teeth for ms mads??? ah, good times!! ;)

don't you just loooooove savings time??? sure dont save much time because we want to sleep more!!