Monday, March 17, 2008

Madi and Great Grandpa

Here is a funny video of Madi from Friday night. She watched Tom walk across the room and then he turned around and walked back to the dining room and she followed right behind him walking like he was. It was so funny. I have never seen Betty laugh so hard. It was great.

Saturday, Tom and Betty came out to the house and Madi immediately started following Tom around and walking like him. She is too much fun sometimes!

Enjoy! Happy Birthday to Beth, Marybeth, and Jason. Hope everyone has a great week and a great Easter.

Love, Amy

2 comments:

Linda J. said...

Oh Amy, that was just great! Thank you for posting that video. It was wonderful to see Dad and Madi playing like that. Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Great video! I loved hearing her laugh. I really miss being there and watching her grow, but thanks Amy for always sharing her with us through your blog. Love you guys

Aunt Beth