Happy Father's Day to all the dads and grandpa's out there! We love you!
Everything is okay in Salina after another wild nights of storms on Wednesday. The sirens went off in Salina 11 times that night. We received a lot of wind, rain, and hail. As a result, I no longer have internet again and Chris has been terribly busy making service calls and repairing torn down services.
We are at the shop today getting our vehicles and work equipment ready to go to Chapman this week. Chris made a trip there yesterday to see what needed to be done. The town received a lot of damage. Chris had just been hired a week ago to do some work for the school district there. And all of there buildings were damaged from the tornado. So, his original job there has now changed. We really aren't sure exactly what they are wanting us to do at this point (they don't really know yet either) but he is getting ready for a long busy week in Chapman.
We were going to take Chris to the zoo today and go to a car show they were having there, but plans changed and we didn't make it. (Sorry Andrea for not getting back with you on this one, we will have to do a trip soon!)
I have a bunch of pics and fun things to talk about from this past week. I will update again once I get my internet service back.
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment