Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back from the Lake

We had a fun couple of days at the lake. The water was calm Tuesday and Wednesday and a little overcast on Tuesday. Made for nice boating weather. Madi loves riding in the boat. She woke up Wednesday morning and the first thing she said is "Madi ride in Papa's boat, ride in boat all the time." Then she ended up falling back to sleep. Probably dreamt about boating.

Dad took Jason, Tabatha and I out Wednesday morning to do some fishing. I didn't have very high expectations. In the past we would go out and never catch a fish. Within five minutes of dropping our lines, I caught the first fish, a white bass. We then caught four more within the first 30-45 minutes. It was a lot of fun!

But I was ready to come home. Madi didn't sleep well at night and I am just exhausted. Happy Friday!!

Love, Amy

1 comment:

Linda J. said...

That is a nice pile of fish! It sounds like a great day at the lake! Congrats on selling the house on Bradley. I know what a relief it is to finalize a sale on a house, especially in this slow economy.