I thought it was kind of funny at first. I was taking these pictures when her dad walked in from work. He took her and I went to pick up the pen and paper and found that she not only drew all over her legs and hands, but she had also drew all over our recliner and couch. She was in big trouble. I put her in the tub and got the ink off her and then started on the couch and chair. As I am cleaning she comes over and asks,
Madi: "Watchya doin mommy?"
Me: "Cleaning your pen marks off the chair Madi." "Madi you draw on paper only, not on the furniture, this was naughty."
Madi: "Oh, missed a spot!" pointing to the pen mark on the chair.
What a stinker. Chris and I are dying with laughter and trying to hide it.
Have a good day!!
Love, Amy

3 comments:
That is me as a child.
Once when Madi Grandpap and I were little we drew on his bedroom wall. We were a little older than Madi. We both loved the television show Branded with Chuck Connors. So Danny drew the crossed swords and I wrote out Branded. Except I missed the first "D" and had to put a little carrot in and put the D in above the word! Mom and Dad were not happy with us. It didn't come off! We were probably 7 and 8 years old.
all i have to say is:
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" breath "hahahahahahahhahahaha"
Post a Comment