Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 Months Old

Evan turned 3 months old on Friday. Time is going fast, I can't believe it's already been 3 months! Not a lot of changes going on right now. He is holding his head up very well and has graduated to playing in the exersaucer. He loves it. He doesn't really play with anything on it but he likes to look at all the bright colors and loves being able to sit up. He isn't much of a floor player. But that could be because he gets a little crowded in on with big sister when he is on the floor. He probably feels a little more safe in the exersaucer.

The last two weeks he is sleeping for longer stretches at night. YEAH!! Last night I was so surprised because he ate at 9:00, went to bed at 10:30 and slept until 3:30, ate and slept until 8:45!!! What was even better was that Madi also slept until 8:45, Momma got some good rest!! He is still eating about every 3-4 hours during the day and I would love to get that stretched out a little too. One step at a time!

He is a very happy boy and loves to be talked to and also has big grins when Madi sings to him. It is very cute. Of course I have no pictures of it because as soon as I get the camera out he stares at it and clams up. I'm going to try to get more pictures taken. But like everything else around here, I just don't seem to have the time to get it done. But here are some pictures from this last month.


Visiting deer camp


Playing patty cake with Madi.


Sleepy time in the swing.

I also updated our family picture slide show on the right side of the page. Check out the awesome pictures that Andrea did. I got very large pictures of the two of them together and then the individual pictures to put on the wall in the living room. They are gorgeous and can't wait to get the old pics down and holes repaired in the wall and get them up. My Christmas present to me this year!!

Have a great week!
Love, Amy

No comments: