We are ready for Christmas. I have a couple of things to pick up from the grocery store tonight. We are having the Christmas Eve get together at our house this year. And then Christmas Day we are doing the lunch for Chris' family and my parents. It will be a nice day and I am looking forward to it. Chris is taking Thursday off and has a very long list of baking things he wants to do. So, it will be a very messy day at our house and hopefully he can get what he wants done and I can get the mess cleaned up before the party! And I have all the wrapping left to do. I am not very motivated to get wrapping done this year and I don't know why. I need to hire someone to do my wrapping!!
Here are some pictures from this last week. We had a fairly busy week last week. Madi had her Christmas Program and party at school on Thursday. We also got to go see Santa at Kennedy and Coe on Thursday.

Here's my smiley man!! I can't get enough of those smiles. He is a pretty happy and content little guy. We also had a huge milestone Friday night. He slept all night long!!!! And has slept every night since! Merry Christmas to me!! Very exciting!

Madi at her Christmas Program. I didn't realize that the settings on my camera for my flash were wrong until later that night after the program and seeing Santa were all over. Very disappointing, all my pictures were blurry from the day. :(

Meeting Santa.

She sat on his lap this year, no problems. She asked for her sewing machine again. And after opening her gift, she had a sad face. We asked her what was wrong and she said Santa didn't give me a sewing machine. We had to assure her that the gift that we ask Santa for will come Christmas morning under the tree. This was just an extra gift.

My special present!!

Playing!


Madi's snowman. First his name was Frosty. Then once we added the hat, he became Daddy!

Last Saturday night we went and looked at lights around town. Evan wasn't interested very much!!

But Madi loved the lights and was excited to see the Georgetown Santa's!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Love, The Helm's
No comments:
Post a Comment