Friday, February 4, 2011

How?

I don't understand it. I'm going to stop trying to figure it out because it is a machine and machines are unreliable and impossible to understand. I have not been able to get on to blogger since my last post. Which was also an "I can't believe it is working, quick write something while it still works!" post. So here we go, another "I can't believe it is working, quick write something while it still works!" post. :) I wonder if I just leave my computer on, disable all automatic updates that restart my computer whenever it feels necessary, and prohibit anyone from touching my blogger website, if it will still be there the next time I want to write something totally uninteresting for my handful of loyal readers? I'm willing to give it a shot!

So really we haven't been doing much since it has been really cold and really windy but we have had some fun times hanging out at home and playing. We ride cars around the house, drag every toy we own out to the living room and then don't play with them, color, play board games, and hide and seek for hours on end, play some wii, fight with each other, Kenley came over one day and they destroyed the basement but had fun doing it! Madi even made a haunted house last night. She draped about a dozen or two receiving blankets along the banister and in Evan's room and then we had to walk through it while her and Evan jumped out at us dressed as "ghosts" (another receiving blanket draped over their heads) and chased us down the hall. We were so very scared. She enjoyed our reactions so much that we then had to dress as ghosts and scare her. What imaginations!

Here is a video of some of our fun times the past couple of weeks. Easier to put it all together than try and get both pictures and videos loaded on to the blog. Hope you enjoy it.












































I don't know when I will be allowed back onto blogger again but thank you to those who keep checking in.

Love to you all,
Amy

No comments: