Chris is home with us today. Nobody is doing anything in this weather and he might as well sit at home and answer the phone than sit around at the shop all alone. It's always nice having him home.
My video I made last week must have been too large or something, but I couldn't get it to load. So I broke it up and will post stuff separately. Here are the kids riding on their cars. It really is quite cute even though it gets extremely noisy. It's nice on days like today to have a big house that they can have plenty of room to play and run around. That's the whole point in having kids, enjoying the loud and messy times together!
Hope everybody is staying warm and safe.
Love, Amy
1 comment:
I absolutely love to read your blog. I adore those little ones and wished I could see them more often. But this blog gives me a chance to watch them growing. Thank you.
Post a Comment