Sunday, March 6, 2011

Evan's Baptism

Today was Evan's Baptism.  He did such a great job.  We really enjoy our church.  They have so much to offer for families and we love it.  The people are nice and inviting.  I'm really glad that we have all started to attend together and are finding our own niches and likes within our church.  Now if we can just get Evan to like the nursery and out of Mommy's sight, we will be good to go!

------------------------------------------------
We finally got the office done and back into shape.  I love it!  I haven't gotten everything totally organized yet and I still have a lot of empty cabinets, but I am getting there.  It is so nice to be organized and not having everything crammed onto a little table.  Madi and Evan enjoy their space and having room to color.


 
-----------------------------------------------
Evan is getting a molar in and has been working on it for the last two weeks.  He was pretty cranky most of last week.  Running a fever and a runny nose.  So it was cute that we finally got a nice big grin out of him the other night while playing downstairs.
 
What a cheese!

Huh?  Did you say something!

My pretty girl!
We have had a great weekend.  Spent most of yesterday at Mom and Dad's with Jason, Tabatha and Jaxson.  The kids play together so well, it's a lot of fun to watch them together.  And then after church we had everyone out for breakfast and more playing.

Tomorrow is Chris' birthday and another busy week for all of us.  Have a good one!
Love, Amy

No comments: