I had a major virus on my computer. It was affecting pieces of everything. If it was a log in page, I couldn't do it. Google, Yahoo any search engine, I couldn't get to it. So I and my tech support (Dan) had to reinstall all the programs back onto my computer, which means starting all over again. I'm still having some problems with being able to send emails, but I can receive them. And the sidebar stuff on my blog is gone. But hopefully I will get it all figured out and be good as new again. Or at least as good as technology will let me!
I'll have a better update later. I'm still trying to get all my favorites saved again, email addresses back into my contacts, and all my pictures back to where they are supposed to be.
Check back soon!!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment