Here is my version!! They were a little bit of work because I used what I had on hand. So my holly and berries sprinkles were small and took some time. But they turned out so cute! They were a hit already this morning when I dropped them off, so we will see how they do tonight!!
I also made these Malted Chocolate Thins from Land O Lakes. They turned out really yummy as well!
Hopefully I have now inspired someone as well to go out and experiment and make some yummy cookies!! Who doesn't love a cookie...or two...or three?! Maybe I will just make cookies for presents this year!
Love, Amy
3 comments:
I love your cookies. I think I am going to try the hot chocolate cup cookies for the boys across the street. I bet they will love them! Looking forward to seeing you and the family in a couple of weeks.
Absolutely Adorable!!!! I hope they did well at your church fundraiser! I think will try to create the hot chocolate treats over Christmas vacation. :)
Love the cookies, hope to see a couple of them in person. ;)
Post a Comment