Thursday, November 1, 2012

September Pictures

Clyde Watermelon Festival Parade
Little Cheerleaders.  GO ESH!!
"The cookie monster says that the Cardinals are, the big bad cookies at the top of the jar!"
Kansas State Fair, riding on the train around the grounds.
Waiting for her turn at the Kansas State Pedal Pull Championship.
No trophy this year, but still recovering from an injury.  Maybe next year!!
Evan's birthday play day, fun at the park!




Happy 3rd Birthday big boy!!
So excited for his very own gator!
Pretty girl!
Love it!
And my handsome man!
Helping plow!
All boy, always dirty!
Driving tractors!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda J. said...

I always love catching up on your blog! Thank you for posting. They are so adorable. Evan looks so much older than just 3. I didn't know that he was raising a bucket calf and Madi had a goat. Where were these on the 4th of July? I turned in my calendar for 2013 with that week free again. I hope to come to Kansas for the week of the 4th again. Love you guys. Aunt Linda

The Helm Family said...

They aren't raising any animals...yet! These were other 4-H kids' animals that they let kids who are not in 4-H experience showing and handling the animals. They are trying to get more kids involved in 4-H. So glad you had fun at the 4th and are coming back!