Chris is off to deer camp. He left last night and will be back on Sunday. We went out to Lake Wilson Sunday to help setup. It was the first time I had seen the campsite all setup. They have it pretty good out there. Of course it would be too cold for me (and most people I would imagine). But I think it would be fun. I helped get the tent up and all of Chris' things unloaded while Madi slept in the van. After she woke up, I fed here and then Jane took her over to the playground. She had fun on the green frog, talking up a storm. When I put her in the car she immediately grabed the steering wheel and was turning it. I tell you, she is a Nascar girl!!! It was her first time in the leaves. And yes, they went straight to her mouth, just like everything else. I have been wanting to get her outside and get some pictures at home and just wasn't able to. This worked out perfectly because she is sitting so well now that I was able to get some good pics of her sitting and playing with the leaves also.
Yesterday, I raked the leaves in the front yard. Our two trees in front are always the last ones to lose its leaves. And with the overgrown bushes, our house looks like it isn't lived in. I am hoping to get out there this morning while Madi takes her nap and get the bushes trimmed down. We are eventually going to take them out, but not until the spring and I can at least make them look a little nicer. And then tomorrow is Madi's 6 month checkup, more shots. I can't believe it's already been 6 months. It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. Everybody tells me how fast it goes and it sure does.
Take care!!
Love, Amy

1 comment:
awwww...look at lil Ms. Mad's!! She is growing up so fast! But I have to say (for me anyway) they older they get and the more they interact and start to show their lil personalities...it is the BEST!! Hope you all had a good Turkey Day!!
Post a Comment