We went to the Parade of Lights downtown on Saturday evening. It was fun and we saw people we knew in the parade. Madi did wonderful of course. We had her all bundled up in her cute little pink snowsuit and then wrapped in another blanket. She was probably roasting, but I didn't want to take a chance. She just sat and watched. Didn't make any noise and really didn't move much (could have been the 4 layers she had on!) She almost made it to the end. She fell asleep right as the horses started coming. Which of course in every parade means the end!! (Followed by the street sweepers)
Sunday we went to church and then to a baby shower. And of course the last race of the season was yesterday. We rushed home after the shower to watch. No surprise, Jr. didn't win. Oh well, there is always next year! What am I going to do on Sunday's from now on? I don't like football. Good thing the off season is short...looking forward to February!!! Chris went out to scope rifles. Getting ready for deer camp.
Madi isn't taking very good naps again during the day...at most 30 minutes in the morning and 30 in the afternoon. So, I thought Friday we would try giving her cereal and see if she feels fuller and can rest longer. At noon I gave her cereal for the first time. She kept wanting to suck and wasn't swallowing very well. I thinned it down pretty good and just let her suck on the spoon. That seemed to work a lot better than shoveling the same spoon full in 10 times. Of course, it did nothing to help the sleeping situation. We're just going to wait until her appointment on the 29th and see what the doctor says.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travels for those who have to travel this weekend.
Love, Amy

(Friday, first cereal feeding)

(two weeks ago, wanted a drink of daddy's water)

(Girls weekend Nov. 4)
(Girls weekend Nov. 4)
2 comments:
Only one month until we see you guys! Thanks for the update and pictures. Love, Aunt Beth
awww...tell me about G-ma's!! I miss the get togethers and the laid back good times!! I just wish we could find a place to do it all again!!
Post a Comment