Yesterday, Grandma Betty made breakfast for the girls. Jane, Terri and I came over for breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa. It was so good and I know Grandma had a ball cooking in her kitchen. Madi and I were at their house most of the day yesterday. Jane and I took Grandma Betty out to find a table to put in the kitchen. We found a nice one at K-Mart and went back and set it up. It looks really nice. Grandpa is excited that they can sit in the kitchen and drink coffee now. It will be so nice at Christmas this year when everyone comes home and it will be easier to fix a big meal!!


My mom and I got Madi's costume done this last weekend. Madi also had orange booties that went with her costume, but I don't have any really good pictures with them on. She was so cute. She had her costume on at Grandma Betty's, so everyone got to see her there. We then went to Chris' other Grandma's house and stayed and visited. Then we went to my Mom and Dad's and visited with them for awhile. We didn't want to have to get her in and out of a carseat this year to visit a bunch of people. Next year we will do the drive all over town and hit everyone's house thing.


Chris is off to Beloit this weekend to go pheasant hunting. Dan, Bob, Bobby and Chris will stay in Bob's big tent out at the farm. Dad and Jason will also be there. They always have a big party Saturday night out in the shop. Eat, eat and eat. Also drink, drink and drink. We thought about taking Madi up this year but have decided not to. Sorry Andrea. We always have our girls weekend when the guys leave. We sew and watch movies and order pizza. Just hang out and have fun. This year we have two new girls joining us, Madi and Tabatha. So it will be a lot of fun!!! I figure this will probably be our last year for our girls weekend. Next year it will be alot easier to take Madi up and she will have alot more fun, running around and playing.
Well, I have to finish getting the house cleaned up, it has been neglected for three days. And also finish getting everything washed up for Chris for the weekend. Take care and have a wonderful weekend!!
Love, Amy
6 comments:
Which way is the window facing the side or back of the house? You all did an amazing job and of course Madi was a sweet looking pumpkin! Love, Aunt Beth
I was wanting a new picture for my wallpaper on my office computer! Madi in her costume is perfect! I love the pictures of the kitchen too! You all were amazing! The kitchen is so beautiful. Love, Aunt Linda
Madi looks very cute
The window faces the back of the house!
so cute!!! LOVE the way her costume turned out!! and tell chris my offer still stands. when he wants to come give me a new kitchen...i am all for it!! lol!!
Post a Comment