A few new things going on since my last post. Madi is crawling every where. She follows me around the house as I do my housework. She is also pulling herself up onto things. She is still a bit wobbly so I have to keep a close eye out, she is hitting pretty hard and hasn't learned to catch herself. (Chris just lowered her bed, kind of sad) She has also learned to sit herself up this past week. Which is sooo nice. Before she would lay on her back and kick her legs and lift her head up, she looked like a turtle stuck on his back. She is much happier and content playing on the floor now. I think she is cutting another tooth. We have had some sleepless days and last night she would not sleep in her bed. It was a very long night.
Really not a lot going on. It has been so cold we haven't been getting out much and Chris is just working.
Take care and stay warm. GO BEARS!!!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment