She is driving our dog insane. He is getting older and she is constantly wanting to play with him. He is finally realizing that she can move and she can catch him when he gets too close. There were several times yesterday she got him and he wouldn't move, just growled...made me so nervous. He is so temperamental and Madi doesn't know when to leave him alone. I finally had to send him to the other room, my lap is no longer the safe place for him.
Madi has been working on her second tooth for over a week and it finally popped through today. But I don't think she is feeling well today. Chris came home last night with a nasty cold and she woke up this morning with a runny nose (again, she is going to be just like me, catches everything) and has had no interest in her food and diarrhea this morning. Yuk!!! Knock on wood, she has yet to have anything other than a runny nose and cough. Not looking forward to the first really bad sick and throwing up.
I am so excited for Saturday!! Why? RACING is back!!! Tomorrow is the first race of the season, the Bud Shootout at Daytona. It's a short race and no points are involved which should make it a good race. Dale Earnhardt Jr. starts 17th out of 21 drivers and the good news is, he has won this race from the last postion, so he has a good chance. Go Jr!!!!! The following weekend is Daytona 500!!! One guess where I will be every Sunday from now until November. I love this long season!!!
Well, it sounds like someone is waking up from her nap. Enjoy the pics and check out more in my photo albums!!
Love, Amy

3 comments:
hehehe...what a lil cutie pie!! She is growing up so quick (like you don't know that, right?) Beautiful pics too!!
ooppps....too bad 'bout JR *CRASH*!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I shouldn't say much, at least he finished unlike Gordon!
Oh no!!! Are you a Gordon fan? Yuck!!! Chris' dad is a Gordon fan also and we also give him a hard time about it. Oh well, we still love ya!!
Amy
ok, ok. darwin is a big gordan fan, i just remain neutral. at least we aren't waltrip fans....big cheater!!
thanks for still lovin' me!! ;)
Post a Comment