Monday, February 26, 2007

Madi is now 9 months old as of yesterday. How time flies!!! It sure doesn't seem possible. We just got home from her well-baby checkup. She is now 17 lbs 12 oz and 28 inches long. She has made it to the 31 percentile in weight and 65 in height. Her doctor was very pleased with her weight, which makes me happy. I was a little worried when the nurse weighed her that she was still a bit on the small size. If the doctors not worried then neither am I.

Madi has been fighting sleep again since last Wednesday. So we have started putting her down and letting her cry. It takes about 15-20 minutes of her crying before she calms down and goes to sleep. But once she does, she sleeps all night.

She is also starting to cruise around the house. What ever she can pull herself up to she does and then she can walk herself around as long as she has something to hold on to. Won't be much longer and she will be walking!!

Not much else going on. Chris has a busy, busy week last week. But was able to get everything done and took Saturday off to spend the day with me and Madi. Which was very nice. We haven't had a weekend together in a long time. Next weekend is the Ambuc's show here in Salina at the Bicentennial Center. Chris' cousin Bob with Bob's Creative Taxidermy will have a booth setup. So look for him. Chris will be helping him probably all weekend. So Madi and I will probably spend most of Saturday there. I think my mom is going to join us and we will walk through all the campers and they also have a craft show at the 4-H building.

Take care and have a great week!

Love, Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh...I just looked at your winkflash pics and I can't believe just how much she looks like you did when you were a baby!! That is too funny! 9 months...just think that 1 year is right around the corner!! And cruising too! Ella walked at 9 months so don't be suprised when she takes that first step all on her own! *sniff*sniff* so sad to see them grow up but their personalities are so cute!!!