I sure love all of this wonderful rain!!! It makes everything clean again and the grass green, it's beautiful. I also like seeing the lake with water in it again. Mom and dad took some vacation this week. Chris, Madi and I went out Sunday and spent the day and then Madi and I went back out on Tuesday. Dad got the boat out of storage for the first time in two years. We got it all cleaned up, it needs some work with the engine before they can put it in the water, because of being stored that long.
Madi loves being outside and she was able to play almost all day out on the deck. She also got to play in the boat. It will be interesting to see what she thinks about being on the water. Not sure how that's going to go over. We also invited Jack over to play for awhile. His parents run the Marina. He is almost 18 months and he spends most of the day in the store. So I am sure it was a treat for him also to be outside and playing. Jack and Madi are so cute together. I didn't bring my camera but Jack's mom took some pics and hopefully I can share those soon.
Not much changing with Madi lately. Still waiting on more teeth to come in and she is getting bravier all the time with walking. She takes about 3-4 steps on her own every once in awhile, especially if she has something in her hands and she isn't paying attention to what she is doing. She is now 11 months, yesterday. It has gone so fast and sure doesn't seem like it's been almost a year!
It looks like we are finally going to have a dry weekend. We are hoping to get our front steps poured this weekend and get that all done. We had Total Turfcare come up with a plan for plants in the front yard. They should be here sometime in May to get it finished. It will be so nice to get that done. Next step is to replace the roof, paint the house, finish rocking around the shed and do some work on the deck. Then the outside will be done. Wow, when you write it down like that, that's alot of work!!! Oh well, it has to be done if we want to sell this house someday. Then on to the inside!!
Need to get some work done. Have a great weekend, it's almost here!!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment