The whole for the basement was dug Saturday and Sunday. We have two massive piles of dirt out there now and a very large whole. One of the piles will be smoothed out for the shop pad that will eventually be built sometime. The other pile will be used for back filling around the basement walls.
Monday, the basement guys started setting footings. Hopefully they can finish putting all the footings together and pour concrete this afternoon. Chris is hoping they can then start on the basement walls by the end of the week.
Madi's fourth tooth on the bottom came through this weekend. Thursday and Friday she didn't sleep well at all and she started with a runny nose again last Monday. So, I was glad to see it come through Saturday. It must still be bothering her because she didn't sleep well again last night. But neither did I, my allergies are just horrible right now. I got some Claritin yesterday and took it before bed. I slept good for about two hours and then was up most of the night blowing my nose. I need to get some Benadryl and take that at night, it always knocks me out pretty good. But I'll have to wait until Madi is feeling better and sleeping all night again.
I've been getting ready for a busy weekend. We might try to go to the Central/South football game on Friday. We have Chris' moms family reunion Saturday. Sunday is Madi's baptism. It will be a fun weekend, but busy, busy, busy.
Have a great day! I also have more pics in my photo albums to share.
Love, Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment