Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally got my camera connection fixed so I could download some photos.

Madi's new big girl toothbrush.
She loves picking the sunflowers out at the land.
Jumping on the trampoline. She new exactly what to do when she got on.


Chris put in the driveway last week and we received our building permit. Yeah!! The basement is supposed to be started tomorrow, but with all this rain, it may not happen until later in the week or next week.

Happy Birthday to Ella and Emily, and Thomas, Linda, and David T. last week! Have a good one!!
Love, Amy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! thanks for the b-day wishes for Ella too!!

Linda J. said...

She is so cute. I love the sunflower picture! I am eager to see progress pictures on the house as it starts getting built.

The Helm Family said...

I will definitly be taking pics of the progress and will keep everyone posted.