She is so cute. I showed her video to Lauren, Steven and Thomas the other day. Every picture of Madi, Lauren said, "that's me." I guess the blonde hair and diaper look was enough to convince her. Steven kept referring to Madi as "he". Thomas would correct him and he would still say "he" or "him". It was too funny. Tommy and I both have said when watching the other video that the stairs to the basement without a railing are so scary with Madi running around there. I bet you will be glad to have the banister and railings up there. Thanks for the great blog!
I hate taking her out there without the railings being on. It makes me so nervous. I have been trying to get Chris to put a railing on there since we started. But it shouldn't be much longer. Hopefully this weekend. I am so glad everyone enjoys the blog. I like being able to share with everyone, especially since everyone is so far away.
2 comments:
She is so cute. I showed her video to Lauren, Steven and Thomas the other day. Every picture of Madi, Lauren said, "that's me." I guess the blonde hair and diaper look was enough to convince her. Steven kept referring to Madi as "he". Thomas would correct him and he would still say "he" or "him". It was too funny. Tommy and I both have said when watching the other video that the stairs to the basement without a railing are so scary with Madi running around there. I bet you will be glad to have the banister and railings up there. Thanks for the great blog!
I hate taking her out there without the railings being on. It makes me so nervous. I have been trying to get Chris to put a railing on there since we started. But it shouldn't be much longer. Hopefully this weekend. I am so glad everyone enjoys the blog. I like being able to share with everyone, especially since everyone is so far away.
Post a Comment