Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally Friday!!

Chris is getting around a little better. He has been having trouble with his lower back for the last 2 or 3 months but it got really bad last week Thursday. He was in so much pain. He couldn't even sit in the truck to make it to work, couldn't sleep, he just could not get comfortable. He had an MRI done on Tuesday and the doctor called yesterday and said it was a bulging disc. Take it easy and do as little bending over as possible. That's easy for him to do...I guess if anyone needs outlets installed, they will now be the same height as the light switch! But the muscle relaxers and pain medication is finally starting to work. Yesterday was his first full day back to work. I was ready for him to feel better. He isn't very pleasant to be around when he isn't feeling good.

Madi is in this mood where she doesn't want her picture taken. I know, she's two. When she sees the camera pointed at her she runs away yelling. Little stinker. And I really want to get some new pictures of her taken, but I can only imagine that it would be a total waste of time for the photographer. So, the other night she was outside playing and I put my big lens on my camera. I just followed her around from a distance while she played and was able to get some pretty good pictures.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's going to be another lazy one around here with Chris taking it easy. He better be ready to go next weekend though...I'm ready to go to the lake! Fireworks for my birthday this year!!

Love, Amy

1 comment:

Beth's Blog said...

Marybeth's favorite toy was her orange shopping buggy. She would walk around with mismatched gloves on and a beenie hat with whatever clothes she could find to put on. She loved to shop and still does. Hard to believe she was little like that and now she is busy serving others. Thanks for the memories. Miss you guys! Aunt Beth