Anyways, I have been driving everyone nuts around me lately because I am totally stressed out, sorry everyone!!! Actually it's getting a little better...except I just got off the phone with Chris, he wants me to go to Glasco and pick up his deer meat. That was not on my list of to-do's this week.
Speaking of deer...here are some pics from deer camp.
Chris' buck (I think the lens was fogged over, sorry about the blur)
Dan's buck, Chris' buck, and Chris' dogs (I mean doe's!!)
Madi looking at the deer.
I kept trying to get her to stand in front of them, but she said they were broken and she didn't want to. She actually did really well around the deer, I was surprised. I thought they might freak her out, but she was actually walking among the eight deer hanging down at the shop. She was playing with them and calling them her pets. She is too funny and probably scarred for life. She is constantly talking about wanting to hunt a deer now. She is such a tomboy. We did skip taking her down during processing of the deer. I think that would have been a little too much, that's not a pretty sight.
Wow, that post was a little spacey, that's me, Space Cadet Amy. I've spent too much time sitting already, got to get busy!!
Love, Amy
1 comment:
We are so looking forward to seeing you guys. I too have a sewing project I need to finish before Friday and I haven't even started. Oh well it will get done. Love you guys. Aunt Beth
Post a Comment