It's a quiet house again. We had a full week with a full house and a lot of Christmas'. It was a good week, but I am ready to get back to our normal routine. We spent Saturday and Sunday doing absolutely nothing. It was nice to be lazy and lay around.
I spent the morning opening all of Madi's gifts and getting all the little tiny pieces out...just so she can lose them in a week. I am so sorry to the parents if we gave presents with a bazillion little pieces in them. This is our first Christmas having to experience that, what a pain. I'm making a trip to Wal-Mart after nap time to buy more storage tubs for all the play sets and hopefully I can pack up some toys that she doesn't play with anymore. I already went through all the stuffed animals and eliminated a bunch of those. I guess this is the perfect time to reorganize, when the house is in disarray and having to change over the holiday decorations to the everyday decorations.
I put together a slide show of our Christmas events this year. Of course I was a total airhead and didn't have the camera's or batteries ready or even located half the time. I didn't have very many pics of Christmas at my parents (I need to get them from you mom!!) and I didn't have any pictures of Christmas morning. So unprepared, I could kick myself.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Thank you to everyone for a wonderful Christmas!
Love, Amy
1 comment:
Chris, Amy and Madi,
We can never thank you enough for the wonderful time you showed us while we were in town. You have a beautiful home and warm loving hearts. Thanks again for everything. Love, Aunt Beth, Tommy and MB
Post a Comment