Madi and I tagged along this morning to Wilson Lake. We went to help setup and hang out and play for a bit. What a gorgeous day!! They always have such great days to setup and then it always turns nasty...which I think it's supposed to tomorrow. Madi had so much fun and I took a ton of pictures. She was so photogenic and actually smiling at the camera. I hope she does this great for the real pics on Saturday!!
Madi was so excited to go to Deer Camp. Once the guys put up their beds, she claimed one right away and I think she really thought she was going to stay. I told her she can go hunting with Daddy when she is seven. Knowing her, she probably won't forget that either!!
Love, Amy
**Check out this post from two years ago, same little girl, same toys...man has she grown, made me a little misty eyed seeing those pics again...
No comments:
Post a Comment