Went to the doctor this morning for my first appointment. So far so good. I had lab work done with lots and lots of blood taken. Still too early to hear a heartbeat, but we will get to hear it in four weeks when we go back. My due date is September 26 and the good news is that my blood pressure problems I had with Madi aren't likely to occur with the second baby, only 10% chance they will. Hopefully, I am not in that 10% and we can go full term this time. Still not feeling all that great. But as long as I keep food in my stomach, it's a little easier to bear.
Madi is feeling better. She has been getting up so early lately. And then is super crabby by 11:00 and ready for a nap. We get to pick up Wyatt from school today and she is really excited about that. And since it is nice out, we are going to stay at the school and play for awhile today. I am so tired of being stuck in the house and I think she is too. Can you believe I haven't taken a single picture this month? I need to get busy, the month is half way over!
We didn't do much this weekend. We were out tractor hunting Saturday. Doesn't that sound like fun?! Chris joined the Flywheels Museum this last week and every year at the Fall Festival they feature a different tractor. This year is Allis Chalmers and Chris wants to find one, get it restored and then take it out to the Festival. We did find that his cousin has 3 of them, but like everyone else we know who owns tractors, they just don't want to sell them!! Maybe I'll get a vacation after all, I need to find him a tractor that we need to travel a ways to get, hehe! If you know of anyone with an Allis Chalmers or know where one is sitting, please let us know. The only thing we managed to get on Saturday were colds and runny noses. It was so stinking cold Saturday.
Then on Sunday we watched the Daytona 500. Yeah...racing has started again!!! Pretty good race. Jr. made too many mistakes, again (what's new) but he did manage to cause a wreck and take out Kyle Bush, that's always fun to see!!
Have a good rest of the week. Hopefully I can get some new pictures at the playground today!
Love, Amy
2 comments:
I am so excited to hear about the new baby, even if there is no heartbeat yet! September 26th was Uncle Earl's birthday - Tammy's Dad. Of course, my birthday is only 10 earlier than that!
I am going to keep my eye open for an Allis Chalmers tractor! :)
Allis Chalmers tractor...this farm girl has no idea what that is. :) I will ask my grandpa, he can keep his eye out at all the farm auctions he goes to!
Sept. 26th! Can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment