Yesterday was my monthly checkup. Short and sweet, just like I like it!!
Gained 7 pounds this month. Blood pressure is still good. Heartbeat was 150. When he went to check my uterus placement and where the baby was laying, he lifted my shirt and says "WOW, you are really getting up there (my uterus has grown quite high for where I am at). This is going to be a big baby." Of course I immediately flash to delivery and say "Oh no!!" He then tries to unsuccessfully ease my mind by back pedaling his comment. "Well, maybe the growth will slow down. You're just growing up instead of out." Yeah, that really helped. But it was funny how he said it and that he even commented on my size. I don't remember him ever estimating or commenting on how big Madi was.
Then this afternoon was the gender check sonogram. It is definitely a boy!! That was probably the only clear picture we got. He wasn't cooperating very well to get very many good pictures. He is head down and tucked into my pelvis. He also has his back facing out with his bottom in the air. So she had trouble getting good pics. I am hoping he starts to move a little north soon. He has been sitting on my bladder and using it as a toy for some time now. Gets very exhausting. Madi went with us to this sonogram. She was not interested at all. She played the whole time and read a book. Didn't really pay attention, but it's hard to tell what your looking at on the screen. So it probably looked like nothing to her. She perked up when she turned the heartbeat on but only because it was way too loud. I looked over and she is staring at the screen with her hands over her ears.
Here are the sono pics. Enjoy!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment