Why am I sitting here?
What is this?
I need a closer look....
Can I eat this?
Ewww, this is fun!!
Big sissy love!! She's going to knock me over, MOM!
We love going out to Kanopolis Lake and spending a couple hours together. We built a fire, roasted some hot dogs and had supper. Then we cruised around and looked for deer. This is our favorite thing to do on a Sunday evening. And since the official start of the lake season begins next weekend, it was probably our last trip to make when no one is around and able to see over one hundred deer. Lots of good times together and I hope it is memorable for our kids.
My new tractor!!!! I don't know much about it, need to do some research. But it is in really good shape, it's fast (I don't really need that but Chris likes it), and it's short with the wide front end. Exactly what I was wanting! Thank you Chris, I love you!!!
**Added*** Evan got his first tooth Saturday (bottom left)!! He has been a drooling machine for months now and chewing on anything he can get. My fingers are quite painful. And it hurts even more when he gets that sharp little toother on them. Way to go Evan, one step closer to being able to have some snacky foods!!
Have a great week!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment