But here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. My kids are so darn cute!!! (I'm biased though!)
Have a great rest of the week and weekend! Happy Birthday to my equally cute nephew Jaxson on Sunday!!
Love, Amy
Gymnastics day 1. She had so much fun and loves it!! She is doing summer sessions of gymnastics also.
At the Circus. This is all the further she got. She totally freaked out when the elephant started moving and they were still just standing there waiting for more passengers to get on.
My cutie bug and his wonderful smile!! I've never seen a baby smile as much as he does, I love him so much!!
I melted when I saw this! :) He was playing one minute and the next minute I turn around and see this, how darling! He truly can sleep through anything and anywhere.
Hanging out with Nana watching Madi's gymnastics.
Day 2. And you can't tell, but she actually has a pony tail!!! She is so cute with her hair up and she never lets me do it. But she wanted to be like the big girls at gymnastics and have her hair in a pony tail too! :)
School field trip to the zoo. She walked almost the whole time with her boyfriend Trenten. Who, she has informed me, she will marry when she turns 6. Because (according to Kenley) you can't get married until you are 6. 3 year olds say some of the funniest things, especially when riding together in the backseat of a car and carrying on a conversation like an adult!!
At the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment