Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I haven't been keeping up lately like I have been. When my back went out, I couldn't get on the computer and I just haven't been in the mood lately to sit down and do anything.

A couple of weeks ago, we went to Beloit and got pictures taken by my cousin Andrea. Here are a couple of my favorites.


She did such an awesome job. It is going to be tough choosing which one I want to put in the living room.

My mom and dad are on vacation right now. I talked to them yesterday and they were in Yellowstone. They left last Wednesday and were headed to Montana. Dad has always wanted to see that part of the country. I am sure it is just beautiful. I can't wait to see their pictures.

Chris has been working non stop for the last month and a half. I don't think he has taken a day off yet. But it is wearing on him and he is ready to get away. As long as nothing comes up in the next couple of days, we are planning on leaving town Friday for a weeks vacation. Chris wants to go to Tennessee and Virginia. There are alot of Civil War sites in both of these states. We had so much fun 2 years ago in Gettysburg exploring and learning about the battles that went on there. It should be fun learning and visiting other battle sites. It will also be an experience doing this with a 4 month old!!!

Madi is doing well. We are dealing with teething right now. At least I think it is teething. She is constantly chewing on her fingers and anything she can get in her mouth. Drooling like crazy. Since last Friday she gets very cranky in the afternoons and I couldn't do anything to relieve her pain. I called the doctor and he said to give her Tylenol as needed. It has helped but I can't wait to get her to the doctor on Friday. She has her 4 month checkup and shots. I am debating on whether to take her for her shots tomorrow or wait until Friday. I just don't feel comfortable getting her shots Friday morning and then making her travel. I am also hoping they will say to start giving her cereal. She just doesn't seem satisfied with just a bottle anymore. But I will keep you posted and let you know on Friday.

I have to finish laundry and getting the house cleaned up before leaving Friday.

Love, Amy

No comments: