Wow!!!! In just 3 days, Chris was able to get the whole addition done on his building. Just amazing. Here is everyone who helped work on it: Chris, Dan, Jane (Chris' parents), Jon (his brother), Bob (cousin to Dan and moving into the new addition to do Taxedermy), Bobby (Bob's son), Vicki and Jeff (Bob's daughter and her husband), Patty (Bob's wife), Claire (Bobby's wife), Tom and Betty (Chris' grandparents), and I finally made it down Monday afternoon. My mom and dad cooked lunch and brought it down on Sunday. Which was very nice. To see the transformation look at the pics in my shop photo album on the left. Satuday it rained almost all day. They were all wet and cold. They had the heater running in the shop during the day. By Monday it was sunny and warm and they had the fans blowing.
Saturday, Mom, Dad, Madi and I went to Beloit to get pictures taken by my cousin Andrea. She did a wonderful job and she got a lot of great photos. I'll pass them on once I get them. It was a great day. We stayed at Andrea's and visited all day. Of course we had plenty of entertainment between Ella, Andrea's almost 2 year old, and Madi.
Well, we have determined that Madi is teething. For the last month she has been drooling like crazy. And the last couple weeks she can't keep her fingers out of her mouth. But, she doesn't have enough coordination yet with her hands to keep a teething ring in her mouth for any length. I have been sitting with her in the evenings and holding it for her and massaging her gums. It seems to help. I think that may also be the cause of her non sleeping habits. I am just glad that it hasn't been keeping her up at night, yet.
I hope everyone has a great rest of this short week!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment