Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It has been a tough week around here for me. My back has been out and I have been in pain since last Wednesday. It got so bad that I couldn't pick Madi up or hold her for very long. Chris' mom came over Friday, Monday, Tuesday and this morning to help me out. This weekend we both went to my parent's house. I have been going to the Chiropractor and got some medicine from my regular doctor. Both seem to be working and I have finally been able to take care of Madi today by myself.

Chris is still working on the inside of the new addition. They got the electrical done, insulation in, and wood put on the walls. He has been painting when he can. He has been forced into coming home early and taking care of Madi. He has been a trooper. I don't have any new pics but will probably get some this weekend.

Have a great rest of the week
Love, Amy

No comments: