I had to post this pic. She is just too cute. They said she was trying to look at the glasses on her face and she was looking cross eyed!!

Chris starts building walls tomorrow down at the shop. Hopefully it doesn't rain. Madi and I and my parents are going to Beloit tomorrow to have pictures taken. My cousin Andrea is going to take them. We also want to visit my Great Aunt Marlene and Uncle Tom, stop at the cemetary, and make a trip out to the farm. We are just going to hang out in Beloit for the day, it is going to be a lot of fun.
I miss going up there. We used to go to the farm a lot when we were younger. We had so much fun, riding four wheelers, sleeping outside in the back of the truck, getting scared by a frog that had found its way into the truck on our sleeping bags, shooting off fireworks and watching them fly clear to the "tird cellar" as my Uncle Frank would say. I thought that was so funny and I remember that still today. Darci, do you remember when we were going to walk to Uncle Melvins house and we tied our shoe strings together. As we walked the knot got tighter and tighter and we couldn't get it out. I think you ended up walking back with your shoe off and I had it trailing behind me. We weren't always the brightest kids, but we had fun!!
Enough reminiscing. I need to finish getting the kitchen cleaned back up and dishes done. Have a great weekend.
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment