What a great week so far!!
Chris' Aunt Linda is in town from New Hampshire. She came in Saturday and is leaving this Saturday. We have all gotten together quite a bit this week and it is so nice. Sunday night Chris, Madi and I went over to his grandparent's house. We ended up staying until after 11:00. We played Trivial Pursuit with Aunt Linda, Aunt Terri, Uncle Ray, and Chris' cousin Raymond. It was a lot of fun. Chris and I were on a team and we stunk. I really don't like that game because the questions can be so hard, but it was fun just to hang out and be silly. Last night we all met at Terri and Ray's house for supper. The food was wonderful and we all sat down and played Outburst together. Thursday night is supper at my house and I think we will be playing Pictionary that night. I love playing games, but very rarely do I get to.
Josh and Raelynn's kids were also there for supper (Raelynn is Chris' cousin and Ray and Terri's daughter). They are so cute with Madi. They love to hold her and be right next to her. As soon as we got there all three kids wanted to hold her, so they each took turns. Then they helped Jane feed her. They all held the bottle and Aiden and Hailey helped burp her. It is so funny to watch two year olds wanting to sit still and hold a baby. My cousin Andrea came to town Saturday also. My Aunt Phyllis, Darci, Darwin, Andrea, and there two year old Ella all came over. Ella did the same thing. She wanted to sit and hold the baby. Just too cute!!
Madi is still fighting sleep. She did much better yesterday. But I am having to trick her into sleeping in the afternoon. She has been taking nice long naps in the morning and by 2:00 she is so tired again but not letting herself rest. So, yesterday I put her in her swing and she was instantly out for 2 hours. It made putting her down for bed last night a lot easier. I'm hoping she is just going through a growth spurt and this will all change soon.
I have added more photos in my photo albums. You do have to create an account with Winkflash in order to look at the photos, but it is free and a lot easier for me to share photos with everyone this way. I hope you enjoy them! Have a great rest of the week and weekend.
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment