Happy Birthday to Madi!!!
Today is Madi's three month birthday. She is changing so much. Here are a few of her new things. Last Saturday she started grasping her rattle all on her own and she would wave it around and hold on to it for quite a long time. Monday she started talking to her toys. She has a barn yard toy that hangs over her and it has a cow on it that moves with the songs and she loves it. She laughs at it and talks to it. She gets really loud and it is so funny!!! Tuesday night she found her fist. Her arms were just a moving every where and all of a sudden she stopped when it flew past her face and stared at her fist. Very cute. She is pushing up more and is holding her head up and pushing up with her arms to a 90 degree angle. She is just progressing so well it is amazing to watch. I am so glad I am home and able to see these things the first time they happen.
Yesterday was a busy day. Chris called and needed help down at the shop. So, I loaded up Madi and took her to Chris' mom's house. We poured the first half of the concrete for the flooring at 11:00 and finished at 12:30. Took a lunch break and poured the second half at 3:00. I left at 4:00 and went home to get cleaned up before picking up Madi. It was so hot outside yesterday. I am not used to being out in the heat and sun like that anymore. My face and arms are burned. The good news is that I should have a nice tan after this!!! The flooring looks great at the shop and walls will probably start going up this weekend. (Pictures of shop in My Photo Albums on the left side).
I am trying something new with pictures. I can't seem to get blogger to work for me when I want to post pictures. So please try my links to my photo albums. I hope they work better. And this way I can share more photos with everyone. I am slowly working on this when I get free time so check back often for more pics, Enjoy!!! (Pictures of Madi on left side).
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment