We hit another milestone today...Madi rolled over two times this morning all on her own!!! I layed her down on her tummy this morning and pulled her arms up in front of her so she could push herself up. Right away she tucked one shoulder in and got to her side. I couldn't believe she was doing it. A few kicks of her feet and she got herself turned over. She just layed there and smiled!!! It was soo cute!! I turned her back onto her belly and went for the phone to call Chris and when I turned back around she had rolled over again. After I talked to Chris, I tried it again and had the video camera out, but she was mad by this point and ready to take a nap. She didn't try again. We'll try again this evening and hopefully I can get it on video. What a big girl!!!
Here is the progress on the building so far. They got the outside trenched Tuesday and concrete poured on Wednesday for the footings. They were setting more rebar Thursday and the next step is to pour the floor. I told Chris it doesn't look all that big, but the main building didn't look all that big before walls went up either.
Everyone have a great weekend.
Love, Amy
2 comments:
Amy, I love reading your blog. It is so newsy! I am coming to Kansas the last week of August, I can't wait to meet Madi!
NO WAY!!! ROLLING OVER!! lol!! awww...how fast they grow!! Can't wait until we get to see you again...missed you at the party on Saturday!!
Post a Comment