I knew that it was going to be rough having 4 teeth coming in at the same time, but I didn't know it was going to be this bad! Madi woke up from her am nap on Wednesday and was running a temp. She ran 101-103 from Wednesday afternoon until Friday late morning. She was cranky, uncomfortable, and didn't leave my lap for that whole time. (If you ask Chris, Madi wasn't the only one in the house that was cranky!) It has been tough, but she now has 3 new teeth on top, one more to go! She was finally acting like herself this evening before going to bed.
Vacation Bible School starts tomorrow through Thursday. I am volunteering this year and now that Madi is feeling better, I am really looking forward to it. She was going to go to the nursery during the mornings but at least for tomorrow she is going to stay with Chris' mom. I was hoping she would really enjoy the time away from me and with other kids. But we will have to see. I don't want her feeling bad and then having a bad experience (not only for her sake but for the nursery workers also).
Busy week coming up...VBS, our 4 year anniversary (wow!), Chris' 10 year high school reunion (wow!), River Festival, and a baby shower.
Obviously I don't have any new pics to pass on. But I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Love, Amy
1 comment:
YEAH!!! NEW TEEFERS!!! Happy (early) anniversary for Thrusday!! And Happy Anniversary for Jason and Tabatha too!!
Have fun at VBS!!
Post a Comment