Chris had to work Sunday morning and then we took off for the lake. Spent some more time with Jason and Tabatha. We were just lazy. Madi played on the deck and out in the yard. Walking everywhere and of course wanting to go in the road. We had a nice time. We were back by noon on Monday, Chris had to go back down to the shop and work for a couple of hours, getting ready for the week. They are doing a big demo and remodel out at the vo-tech school starting this week and had to make some carts to haul out all the old fixtures. Never a day off anymore.
I am slowly getting the house back to normal from this weekend. Got all of Madi's new toys out and hopefully this week I can go through all of her clothes and get some stuff boxed up and winter clothes put away. I can already tell the new house is going to have to have one big storage room just for baby stuff and clothes. I am running out of room in our storage room now.
Better get busy. It's a short week!!!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment