Just a quick note...I have been spending the week getting ready for the big birthday party on Saturday. Finally got everything bought yesterday, now it's just cooking and cleaning left to be done. I'm glad I got all my running done yesterday, I think it's supposed to rain the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Finally got everything settled with the land Monday. What a mess, we had to do things backwards and the banks and the title company were all confused. But it is done and ours!!!
Chris has been so busy and just getting busier. He has two new guys working with him and Ryan for the summer. They are all booked for the summer and still getting calls for new work. Chris is having a hard time turning anyone down so he is going to be working late evenings and probably weekends.
Must get busy. Hope to see you all on Saturday!!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment