Thursday, May 17, 2007

The land is almost ours!!! It's taking a little longer than we expected, but by Monday the land should be ours!!! I included some pics. It is an irregular shaped lot. It is almost split in half but parallel to the road. So everything in the back half of the field is ours including all the trees and the pond. It is so peaceful and quiet out there. Chris went riding four wheelers with his parents on Saturday out at the land. Hopefully next time he will plan better and I will get to go!

We had two graduations on Sunday. We didn't make it to the ceremonies, well we tried but there was only standing room left at the Cathedral and with little ones it wasn't going to work. But we made it to both parties. It was nice to see family again and it was fun hanging out with Andrea, Ella and Phyllis all afternoon.

Last night Chris and I went out for a couple of hours while my mom watched Madi. Chris has been involved with a Leadership of Salina class through the Chamber of Commerce this last year. They had their graduation ceremony last night at the Country Club. They fed us a nice dinner and had a speaker and then everyone received an award. It was very nice and a nice evening out.

I think we can officially say Madi is walking. She wants to walk everywhere all the time. She also stood up on her own last night without holding on to anything. We spend most of the day walking around the house together. Even though she can do it on her own, she still wants me to walk with her. She will come find me and grab my finger and off we go. One more week and she will be one...(sob!!) It has gone so fast. I have spent the last week working on birthday party and invitations and all that fun stuff. I am kind of glad it's on a holiday weekend, I still have Sunday and Monday to recoup (hopefully at the lake!!)

Better get busy!! Have a great weekend and hope to see you all on the 26th!!

Love, Amy



Posted by Picasa

No comments: