Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I got an email today with the best ebay auction (see it here). It was hilarious. If you have the time, you'll have to read it. Makes me double think about having a large family. This woman also has a blog. I have just read her recent blog and it too was pretty funny. Because I Said So. I thought I would post this on my blog instead of sending an email to my whole address book. That way my loyal blog readers can see it. She said she is now getting over 500 hits to her blog everyday!! Wouldn't that be cool!

Jason and Tabatha were in town this last weekend. Tabatha invited me to go to the Craig Morgan concert with her Friday night. It was a lot of fun. It has been a very long time since I have been to a concert.

Madi popped another molar through yesterday. She had a horrible time sleeping. We put her in bed with us, what a mistake. Then all three of us didn't sleep well. We won't be doing that again.

Short blog, no pics. Have a great rest of the week. Happy Birthday to Tabatha yesterday!!! Congrats to Chantelle and Doug on their wedding this weekend! Sorry we can't make it, but I hope Hurricane Dean doesn't cause alot of problems for you. I'm sure it will be beautiful no matter what!

Love, Amy

No comments: